1. Data we collect
2. What personal data do we share with third parties and who are they?
3. Why do we share data outside of the EU
4. How do we keep your personal data secure
6. Your rights
7. About us
1. Data we collect – the basis on which we are holding it (e.g. because you gave us consent) – what we will do with it – how long we will hold it for – where it is stored – who it might be shared with – your rights in relation to the data – information on how you can access and manage this data.
We have provided further details below about the specific types of data we collect and our reasons for doing so.
1.1. What data do we collect? We collect the following data: first name, last name, email address, postal address.
* We use this data to: Provide goods or services We collect this data using the lawful basis: Consent
3. There are certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
You can see above where we send data outside of the EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure? We keep your data secure:
by following internal best practice policies by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant
regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we shall also inform you.
6. Your rights – the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data – the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information – the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified – the right to have your personal data erased – the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data – the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another – the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and – rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via: – email
– by writing to us While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to, the duration will depend on your relationship with us.
7. About us
The Alchemist’s Forge, Biggar, South Lanarkshire, Scotland